This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.<Editor's note>
50g taro stalks
20g oyster mushrooms
1 green pepper
1 green onion
1/3 cup perilla powder
1 tablespoon perilla oil
1 tablespoon miso
1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon red pepper powder
Black pepper powder
How to Cook
1. Prepare commercially available perilla powder and dissolve it in water.
2. Wash mushrooms lightly with running water and shred oysters mushrooms along the grain.
3. Cut beef into size that is easy to eat, and cut green onion and green pepper diagonally.
4. Put perilla oil in a pot and stir-fry with beef, then add mushrooms and fry lightly. Add water, dissolve soybean paste, and boil. Add perilla seeds, red pepper powder, and chopped garlic in water and boil over medium-low heat for 10 minutes. Add green pepper and green onions and season with salt.
5. When eating, sprinkle black pepper powder according to your preference.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president