This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.<Editor's note>
1 bowl of rice
100g cabbage kimch
100g Spam(half a small can)
1 green onion
How to Cook
1. Chop Spam into 0.5cm thick.
2. Chop green onion, onion and carrot finely.
Cut the cabbage kimchi into 1cm wide and remove soup from kimchi.
3. Add cooking oil in a heated pan and prepare half-cooked fried egg(sunny side).
4. Put cooking oil in a hot pan and stir-fry chopped green onions. When the smell of green onion is spreaded evenly, add finely chopped onions, carrots, kimchi, and
chopped spam and stir-fry them together.
5. When the ingredients are well harmonized, add rice and mix them over high heat.
6. Put kimchi fried rice in a bowl and top with sunny side egg.
Cooking Master's Secret
- Remove the kimchi seasoning to give a clean taste.
- Put kimchi later than other ingredients to make it chewy.
- Kimchi and Spam are salty enough for fried rice, but add a little bit of salt if necessary.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president