This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.<Editor's note>
1 cup of (uncooked) soaked rice
1½ cups of water
1 shiitake mushroom
Green pepper seasoning paste
3 green peppers
3 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon chopped green onion
1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon red pepper powder
How to Cook
1. Wash rice, soak for 30 minutes, and drain water.
2. Wash the radish and cut the peeled radish into 5cm pieces and then into
thin sticks. Wash the oysters in salt water and place on a sieve to drain water.
3. In a pot, place radish at the bottom, then soaked rice. Cook rice with water.
When the rice is almost cooked, add cleaned oysters and steam the rice with
4. Combine green pepper, soy sauce, and other seasonings to make green pepper
5. Mix hot radish rice with green pepper seasonings sauce to enjoy.
Cooking Master's Secret
- Be careful not to cook radish too watery as radish has a lot of moisture.
- Bean sprouts, kimchi, mushrooms, and steamed herbs can be added.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president