1 jajang noodle
100g pork belly
2 bags of jajang noodle
How to Cook
1. Cut onion into 1.5cm, and cut cucumber finely. Cut the pork belly at 2cm intervals.
2. Put the water to cook the noodles in advance.
3. Put cooking oil in a pan and prepare fried eggs to be soft-boiled.
4. Heat a pan, coat with oil, add 1/2 onion and pork. When the meat is cooked, add the remaining onions and fry.
5. When the water boils, add noodle and cook. Take a little bit of noodle water,
put it in the fried meat and onions, and add the powdered soup and fry until it
goes well together.
6. Add spicy noodles to the stir-fried jajang (from step 5.) and stir-fry it to make it shiny.
7. Put the cooked jajang noodle in a large bowl and top with the cucumber and boiled egg.
- If you like, you can also add vegetables such as cabbage, carrots, and potatoes.
- If you want spicy taste, sprinkle a little bit of cheongyang green pepper or red pepper powder to eat.
- Instead of powdered soup, fry Chunjang (black bean sauce) in oil enough and add a little sugar to get rid of the thick taste.
- There is a hassle of making Chunjang, so use instant jajang noodle that you can easily make and eat.
- Add one more seasoning powder than the number of noodles to make sure that moisture from vegetables do not make the dish taste flat.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president
저작권자 © 월드코리안뉴스 무단전재 및 재배포 금지