This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.
1 serving of pasta noodles(80g)
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup broth
2 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
Basil leaves(or parsley)
Boiling water(mineral water)
How to Cook
1. Add 1/2 tablespoon of salt to 1L of boiling water, add spaghetti noodles, and boil in aldente for about 7 minutes.
2. Put the broth in a pot and heat it.
3. Cut the garlic into pieces
4. Put olive oil in a pan, add garlic, and cook brown. Pour peperoncino here and
fry over low heat so that the peppers do not burn. Add 1/2 cup of broth, boiled
noodles, salt, and pepper to taste.
5. Return the finished pasta to a bowl and serve with basil leaves.
Cooking Master's Secret
- The noodles should be boiled in aldente, and the appropriate spiciness, moist moisture, and garlic-scented oil sauce should be well immersed. You can also add a commercial basil pesto.
- Since clear broth is used not only for pasta but also for various dishes, prepare it in advance and store it in the refrigerator for use.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president