This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
1 bowl of rice
3 tablespoons milk
1 line of bacon
10g green pepper
1/2 tablespoon butter
How to Cook
1. Add milk to an egg, salt, pepper, and loosen well with a fork.
2. Chop the bacon and chop the onion, green pepper, and tomato into 0.5cm thick.
3. Melt butter in a heated pan, then add bacon, onion and green pepper to fry. Add
rice and season with ketchup and fry.
4. Put cook ing o i l in the pan, add the loose egg water, stir it with chopsticks like scrambled eggs, add the roasted ingredients, and beat the frying pan to make an oval shape (rugby ball shape).
Cooking Master's Secret
- The inside is made to be soft-boiled and placed face down on a plate to shape it with gauze.
- You can make a number of omelettes from plain egg-based omelettes to various ingredients(cheese, etc.).
- The important thing is how soft you cook the eggs.
- Eat when it’s hot.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president