This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
1 bag of dumplings(about 10)
80g green onions
4 garlic cloves
1 red pepper(dried pepper)
1 green pepper
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon water
How to Cook
1. Chop the Korean green onion and chop the garlic and red pepper thickly.
2. Heat the pan to a hot pan, put on cooking oil, and cook the dumplings brown and transfer to a plate for a while.
3. Fry the dumplings in a pan with coarse chopped garlic and dried chili to taste like frying.
4. Put the chopped green onion, and season with the sauce.
5. When the sauce boils, add fried dumplings and mix.
Cooking Master's Secret
- You can chop the onion finely.
- If you want spicy, add Cheongyang green pepper.
- You can enjoy a different taste with cheese powder.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president