This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
Chicken wings(upper wings)
300g(about 10 pieces)
10 whole garlic
1 dry pepper
1 clove ginger
How to Cook
1. Wash chicken wings in running water and blanch in boiling water.
2. Cut dried red pepper into about 0.5cm and shake off the seeds. Cut garlic into a whole and ginger into pieces.
3. Prepare stew sauce with soy sauce and the rest of seasonings.
4. Put a little oil in a thick pan, fry garlic, ginger, and dried chili pepper to give it a scent. Add the boiled chicken sticks and cook until brown.
5. Put stew sauce on the chicken wings that have been cooked brown, and simmer until the seasoning is full and simmered.
Cooking Master's Secret
- If the process of dipping in oil is cumbersome, add spices and stew sauce immediately after the blanching process.
- You can also add vegetables such as carrots, onions, and mushrooms to cook together.
- When you boil the chicken, if you have green onions, you can also boil it together.
- You can also add cooking alcohol(mirim, mihyang) instead of rice wine.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president