This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
12 can of canned corn(150g)
12 cup fried fl our
13 cup water
How to Cook
1. Strain tuna through a sieve to drain the oil, and sieve corn cans through a sieve to drain the water.
2. Finely chop the onions and carrots, and chop the green onions.
3. Add tuna, corn, chopped vegetab les, tempura powder, and water and mix well.
4. Heat a pan, coat it with cooking oil, and cook the tuna corn dough into a size suitable for eating.
Cooking Master's Secret
- When there is not enough moist, the adhesive strength is insufficient and it falls off easily, and when the amount of water is large, it is boiled well, but the chewing texture is less.
- It is better to eat it with condensed milk, Parmesan cheese powder, or sugar.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president