This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
5 pieces of lettuce
How to Cook
1. Wash lettuce in running water, shake off the water, and tear into bite-sized pieces by hand.
2. Cut cucumber in half and cut thinly and diagonally.
3. Finely chop the onion and soak it in water to remove the spicy taste.
4. Wash chicory thoroughly with running water, shake off the water, and remove the stem and cut into 5cm lengths.
5. Mix soy sauce with all the rest of the seasoning ingredients to make vinegar soy sauce.
6. M ix the prepared lettuce, cucumber, chicory, and onion on a plate.
7. Just before eating, sprinkle vinegar soy sauce and mix lightly.
1 tablespoon soy sauce
12 tablespoon sugar
12 tablespoon vinegar
12 teaspoon red pepper
Some sesame salt
Cooking Master's Secret
- It is convenient to use a salad mix that has been trimmed and washed out for salad.
- Finely chop fresh ginseng.
- Just before eating, sprinkle vinegar soy sauce and mix lightly to enjoy the crispy texture of vegetables.
- Vinegar soy sauce is good for diet because it has less oil and less calories than other salad dressings.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president