This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
Radish 250g (for pickling: a little salt)
12 onion(A little salt for pickling)
2 Cheongyang green pepper
1 red pepper
How to Cook
1. Cut radish into rectangular sticks 1cm wide and 4cm long, and lightly pickle them in
2. Chop onion thickly into 1cm wide and lightly pickle in salt.
3. Cut cucumber into 0.5cm thick and lightly pickle with salt.
4. Cut red pepper into 1cm wide and shake off the seeds.
5. Drain radish, onion, and pickled cucumber in a glass storage container, and put the sliced peppers together.
6. Combine the ingredients for pickle broth, boil it, pour it into a glass container, and keep it sealed. You can take it out and eat it when it is cooled.
2 bay leaves
2 cups of water
1 cup vinegar
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon pickling spice
1 tablespoon salt
Cooking Master's Secret
- When the pickle broth is hot, pour it over the prepared vegetables for a crispy taste.
- Other ingredients such as bell peppers, carrots and mushrooms can also be applied.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president