This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
1 sweet potato(150g)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon oligosaccharide syrup
How to Cook
1. Wash the sweet potato through its skin and cut it into kkakdugi of a size that is
easy to eat. Rinse in cold water to get it dry.
2. Pour a generous amount of oil into the pan, and when it gets hot, add sweet potatoes to make it brown.
3. Boil the soy sauce, sugar, oligosaccharide, and water in another pan. Add the cooked
sweet potato and stir well until it burns. At the end, add nuts and sesame oil and sesame seeds to add shine and taste.
Cooking Master's Secret
- Sweet potatoes contain more nutrients in the red skin, and the skin is more delicious.
- When cleaning sweet potatoes, scrub with a brush to remove the soil between the grooves and cut them into pieces that are easy to eat.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president