This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
15g walnut roe
2 leaves of lettuce
How to Cook
1. Crush the walnut into pieces of about 1cm by hand.
2. Peel the celery, which has a lot of fiber, and cut it into 1cm size.
3. Wash lettuce in cold water and shake off the water.
4. Peel the apple and cut it into 1cm size.
5. Put the prepared walnuts, celery, apples and paprika vegetables in a salad bowl
and sprinkle with oriental dressing.
6. Spread lettuce on a plate and put the salad tossed on it.
Cooking Master's Secret
- Prepare walnuts by soaking them in lukewarm water and peeling them.
- If you cut an apple, the color will turn brown, so you can prepare it in the last step, or use it after dipping it with a little sugar.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president